Quick & Easy Cream Cheese Lasagna
Yield 8 people
If this lasagna were a man, he'd be the full package. Rich, low maintenance, and self-confident.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 10oz can tomatoes
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbs chopped fresh garlic chives
- 1 tbs chopped fresh garlic chives
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chick broth
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 19x13 pan.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, salt, and garlic over medium heat until meat is not pink.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, basil, 2 tablespoons garlic chives, and water. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pot, heat the chicken broth. Add cream cheese and whisk to blend.
- In the prepared pan, spread 1/2 the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese over meat.
- Lay 1/2 of the uncooked noodles over the cheese.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the noodles.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese over the cream cheese mixture.
- Lay the remaining uncooked noodles over the cheese.
- Spoon the remaining meat sauce over the noodles.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of chives over the cheese.
- Bake the lasagne for 40 minutes at 400.
- Allow 10 minutes for lasagne to set before serving.
Recipe by infinite at http://infinite.nu/2014/11/quick-easy-cream-cheese-lasagna/