Round-up! Go figure, I’m
- posting a day late, again, and
- posting for the first time since last Sunday.
BUT! I have perfectly good excuses for it.
- I’ve been traveling, and in NYC, and far too busy to get online and
- I haven’t made a decision on what I’ll be doing between blogs.
So, this week, on
Monday night I took my Accounting exam. (I’m a B-student!) Tuesday afternoon I drove home. Wednesday morning I flew into NYC!
Wednesday evening I took a 7 hour… nap. This is what it looked like outside my apartment at 1 am. Hello, Times Square.
But really, here’s my Thursday morning hello to Time Square. Don’t I look glamorous and touristy??
Friday morning Gossip Girl shot. I’m soooo sure this is super original! (Just kidding, I saw another person post a similar photo to instagram the next morning.)
Friday night, CHICAGO! Let me tell you, my first broadway experience was amazing!
Sunday morning: photo of some birds in JFK. And yes, I had to take this photo. These guys were the only thing that I smiled for – the airport was dreadful.
Nevermind the whole chunk missing Saturday. Honestly, I noticed a few changes between arrival day, and full day #3:
- DAY 0: You’re interested in taking pictures, of yourself and the scenery.
DAY 3: You’ve given up on all photos. Who cares?
- Day 0: Let’s walk up the stairs, it’s faster than riding behind all these people!
Day 3: Let’s just take the escalator down, I’m exhausted.
- Day 0: I want to walk the Brooklyn Bridge, and visit the Met, and eat at Lombardi’s, and visit Time’s Square…
Day 3: I don’t care what we do today. Tomorrow we get to go home.
Actually, unfortunately we don’t get to go home. We’re in Seattle now. Which is about 20x more romantic than NYC. (Pike’s Place Market!) It’s just way different. But I’m exhausted. And we’re just beginning our trip here. Which is insane – I feel like I just spent forever in NYC – and now I’m about to do it all again in Seattle!
What I’ve pretty much decided from this trip, at this moment in time, is that I want to finish college, go home, and move back in with my dad. Forever.