I’ve been really good about posting every day, so when I decided to let my blog slide for two days, in order to fully study for my financial accounting exam… I felt a little apprehensive. It just takes the littlest deviation, and soon I’ll be blowing off class every day, and getting low ‘D’s on exams, and crying to my mom that I’ll never pass Chemis- oh, er, yes, my blog. And those thoughts.
Today, I’m proud to be back! Thursday love, y’all! OK, stop me now, before I start saying “deuces” and “drop the m-i-k-e” – like Sara and Anie. (It started out as a joke, but I’m not so sure anymore… I think it’s starting to actually catch on with them!!)
Saturday, you can expect my weekly round up – but honestly, we better hope I do something awesome tomorrow because studying for an accounting exam really doesn’t leave many exciting topics to discuss. And I doubt you want to hear about the little tweaks I’ve been taking care of at uncommonflock! (Though I’ll give you the inside scoop that we’re working on awesome series titled “what the flock” and “uncommon flick” because we’re that freaking clever.)
What else is coming up? (in no particular order)
- GLITTER (a lot of it)
- Star Jar Lamp
- Clock (@uncommonflock)
- First Aid Kit
- Caramel Chocolate Saltines (tomorrow @uncommonflock!)
- Subtle ombre
- Black & gold
- Casual bun
With any luck, the weekend will be fabulous.
- My mother and I are getting together tomorrow to craft / plan our etsy shop.
- My father is coming and, most importantly, bringing my sweet, sweet camera.
- Actually, I’m pretty sure he’s bringing a bunch of stuff I forgot. And supplies. Because,
- My dad is going to do house work things around my apartment!
- I’m currently compiling a whole list of projects. In fact, I’m gonna go work on that some more…
In other news, I did find breaks to watch 3 episodes of Portlandia. Favorite sketch: Put A Bird On It! “Ewwww.” “Please go away.” Agreed, right?